Farmers in Training: indoor/outdoor homeschool program for ages 3-12
- Friday afternoons, 1-4pm
- Bee & Thistle Farm
- 15 children and 3 Mentors + 3 Drop-In Spots Daily
- Differentiated Instruction Times: One Mentor For Each: Ages 3-5, Ages 6-8, and Ages 9-12
Farmers In Training
1) Pay for pre-registration here. Your child's spot will be held until July 1.
2) You will receive an email from us by July 1, with instructions to complete the registration process.
3) Once your online registration forms have been submitted, you will receive invoices to continue to hold your child's spot as they come due: for the remainder of your registration fee ($200 per family due July 1), and this program's materials fee ($150 due August 1).
4) You will receive more information via email after July 1, including our family handbook, program calendars, covid policies, and gear recommendations.
5) Your first tuition payment will be due September 1.
If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to reach out! firstname.lastname@example.org